choosing persona

  • Tamie Everton Fogle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2000
      I was up in Winter's Gate (Fairbanks, Alaska) finishing a teaching certificate when I discovered the SCA. I decided on a Russian persona because Kodiak Island, where I'm from, is steeped in cultural and historical info. By the time I discovered that Baranof's residency was so much past SCA time period I was already hooked. Now my only problem is not having an active group here, so getting over to the mainland for events, building up a small library and keeping up online are essential to me.

      Tam