Supra!

  • mccoy4984
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2009
      Wow! Last night, I went to a Georgian 'Supra.' This is a kind of party that involves a lot of eating and drinking. The most interesting part is when the 'Tamada' (the toastmaster) stands up and begins with the various toasts. These toasts are well thought out and follow a pattern as the night progresses. We also listened to Georgian traditional music played by a live band. It was really a wonderful experience!

      I'm going to post a video later today that presents the music being played. Until then, enjoy the pics at the site below!

      I'm anxiously awaiting your feedback!

      Russ
      http://travldawrld.blogspot.com/