Thank you and best wishes for the new year

  • Jenn/Yana
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 1999
      I just wanted to thank each and every one of you on this List for all the
      interesting and stimulating conversations we've had over the past year.
      I've learned a lot and I am so glad to say that I belong to a discussion
      list such as this one. Even with the few rough spots the List has
      experienced, compared to the zillion other Lists I belong to the SIG-List
      has been a model of decorum and helpfulness. You are the people that
      inspire me to continue with the relatively difficult subject of Slavic (and
      Hungarian, and Romanian...) medieval studies.

      I hope you are all having a good holiday and that we will all be up to our
      old antics tomorrow.
      S Novym Godom! (Happy New Year!) <pronounced snOH-vym gOH-dum>

      --Yana