Russian Festival

  • g w
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 4, 2009
      This is an invitation to all of you who may be in or near the Jacksonville, Florida area.

      On February 6th 2010, the Russian Community Mission will be holding a Festival at their Church, St. Justin Martyr Orthodox Christian Church located at:

      12460 St. Augustine Rd.
      Jacksonville, Fl 32258

      The priest and monk, Fr. Arkady Migunov in charge of the event is from Russia and can be reached at: 904-880-7672.

      Any person interested in attending may even want to wear their Historic Russian garb. In fact, please do!

      People in the church who are involved will all be in folk costume. I am helping them with this and we have all found the SCA-SigGroup information very helpful. THANK YOU ALL!!!

      Looking forward to seeing you there. If you have any questions, I can be reached at 904-731-4767.

      Once again, THANK YOU for all of your hard work in research and eduation.

      I Remain Your Most Obediant and Humble Servant( I'm Revolutionary War re-enactor)....

      NancyGayle Warren
    • christopher chastain
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 4, 2009
        Mrs Warren,

        I forwarded this message to the other lists in that area for you and hopefully we can get some of our folks to show up.

        Yours in Humble Service,
        Pomestnik Dmitrii Zarekoi Ivanov
        Chivalry, Honor, Duty, Not just words but a choice!

        To: sig@yahoogroups.com
        From: lapin.grove@...
        Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 13:49:46 +0000
        Subject: [sig] Russian Festival

[...]

        Find the right PC with Windows 7 and Windows Live.
        http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/pc-scout/laptop-set-criteria.aspx?cbid=wl&filt=200,2400,10,19,1,3,1,7,50,650,2,12,0,1000&cat=1,2,3,4,5,6&brands=5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16&addf=4,5,9&ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen2:112009

      • g w
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 4, 2009
          Dear Christopher,

          As ususal you folks are so friendly and helpful!! I just love what you all do. I remain a big fan.

          Thanks Again.

          Nancy Warren

          --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, christopher chastain <ckchastain@...> wrote:

          > Mrs Warren,
          >
          > I forwarded this message to the other lists in that area for you and hopefully we can get some of our folks to show up.
          >

          > Yours in Humble Service,
          > Pomestnik Dmitrii Zarekoi Ivanov
          > Chivalry, Honor, Duty, Not just words but a choice!
          >

          > To: sig@yahoogroups.com
          > From: lapin.grove@...
          > Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 13:49:46 +0000
          > Subject: [sig] Russian Festival
          >

          > This is an invitation to all of you who may be in or near the Jacksonville, Florida area.
          >
          > On February 6th 2010, the Russian Community Mission will be holding a Festival at their Church, St. Justin Martyr Orthodox Christian Church located at:
          >
          > 12460 St. Augustine Rd.
          > Jacksonville, Fl 32258
          >
          > The priest and monk, Fr. Arkady Migunov in charge of the event is from Russia and can be reached at: 904-880-7672.
          >
          > Any person interested in attending may even want to wear their Historic Russian garb. In fact, please do!
          >
          > People in the church who are involved will all be in folk costume. I am helping them with this and we have all found the SCA-SigGroup information very helpful. THANK YOU ALL!!!
          >
          > Looking forward to seeing you there. If you have any questions, I can be reached at 904-731-4767.
          >
          > Once again, THANK YOU for all of your hard work in research and eduation.
          >
          > I Remain Your Most Obediant and Humble Servant( I'm Revolutionary War re-enactor)....
          >
          > NancyGayle Warren

          > Find the right PC with Windows 7 and Windows Live.
          > http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/pc-scout/laptop-set-criteria.aspx?cbid=wl&filt=200,2400,10,19,1,3,1,7,50,650,2,12,0,1000&cat=1,2,3,4,5,6&brands=5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16&addf=4,5,9&ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen2:112009

        • Susan Saladini
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 4, 2009
            Sounds wonderful. I hope I can get up there. I live very south, Bonita
            Springs one town north of Naples but if I can I'll be there.

            Lady Sof'ia Zherinskaia

            --
            Susan Saladini
            www.susan-rae.com

          • g w
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 4, 2009
              Dear Susan ( Lady Sof'ia)

              What a LOVELY area you live in!!! I was there years and years ago and it was delightful.

              I do hope you can make it, we would love to see and meet you.

              Keep in touch please.

              Bye for now,
              Nancy Warren

              --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, Susan Saladini <susanrae@...> wrote:

              > Sounds wonderful. I hope I can get up there. I live very south, Bonita
              > Springs one town north of Naples but if I can I'll be there.
              >
              > Lady Sof'ia Zherinskaia
              >
              > On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 8:49 AM, g w <lapin.grove@...> wrote:
              >

              > > This is an invitation to all of you who may be in or near the Jacksonville,
              > > Florida area.
              > >
              > > On February 6th 2010, the Russian Community Mission will be holding a
              > > Festival at their Church, St. Justin Martyr Orthodox Christian Church
              > > located at:
              > >
              > > 12460 St. Augustine Rd.
              > > Jacksonville, Fl 32258
              > >
              > > The priest and monk, Fr. Arkady Migunov in charge of the event is from
              > > Russia and can be reached at: 904-880-7672.
              > >
              > > Any person interested in attending may even want to wear their Historic
              > > Russian garb. In fact, please do!
              > >
              > > People in the church who are involved will all be in folk costume. I am
              > > helping them with this and we have all found the SCA-SigGroup information
              > > very helpful. THANK YOU ALL!!!
              > >
              > > Looking forward to seeing you there. If you have any questions, I can be
              > > reached at 904-731-4767.
              > >
              > > Once again, THANK YOU for all of your hard work in research and eduation.
              > >
              > > I Remain Your Most Obediant and Humble Servant( I'm Revolutionary War
              > > re-enactor)....
              > >
              > > NancyGayle Warren
              > >

              > --
              > Susan Saladini
              > www.susan-rae.com
              > susanrae@...

            • Susan Saladini
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 5, 2009
                It is beautiful down here. I hope I can make it too. I need back surgury
                but I should be better by then, fingers crossed. I would love to meet
                everyone in SIG that lives in this part of the world. Anyone going to
                Martinmas Moot?

                Sof'ia

                --
                Susan Saladini
                www.susan-rae.com

              • (no author)
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 5, 2009
                  Sof'ia,

                  I wanted to but work but a big nyet on that one.

                  To: sig@yahoogroups.com
                  From: susanrae@...
                  Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 11:14:36 -0500
                  Subject: Re: [sig] Re: Russian Festival