Re: [sig] Well, I know that lady!

  • Liudmila
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 15, 2009
      Unfortunately, I can't remember anymore where I found justification
      for that. I'll have to look again. This sarafan is old, it is my
      second ever sarafan from 10 years ago. Better, or at least bigger,
      pictures of both the hat and the dress can be found at www.sca-Russian.com
      Liudmila

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 16, 2009
        Ah yes, there's no one quite like the Media for taking things out of context.

        Cheers,
        Sfandra