Re: [sig] Well, I know that lady!

  • lori/ raven
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 15, 2009
      Awesome garb! I put the link on FB so others can see.

      thanks,
      raven

      After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 15, 2009
        I like the square neck sarafan! I'll have to start teaching that in my Russian costuming class! Thanks!

        Best Regards,
        'dok

        ************ ******
        Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
        Haus Von Drakenklaue, Kingdom of the East
        ************ ******
        Never 'pearl' your butt.
        ************ ******
        "Cultured pearls, eh? Do they turn their rounded noses up at other pearls, lift their pinkie when they drink seawater, and gossip horribly about pearls from less fortunate clams?" -- Martin der Wasserspeier

      • Liudmila
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 15, 2009
          Unfortunately, I can't remember anymore where I found justification
          for that. I'll have to look again. This sarafan is old, it is my
          second ever sarafan from 10 years ago. Better, or at least bigger,
          pictures of both the hat and the dress can be found at www.sca-Russian.com
          Liudmila

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 16, 2009
            Ah yes, there's no one quite like the Media for taking things out of context.

            Cheers,
            Sfandra