More Ananuri Pics

  • mccoy4984
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2009
      More pictures from Ananuri as promised! These pictures/stories probably
      seem a little out of order. I promise myself I'll post all the pictures
      from one trip and then, I post some from the most recent trip, etc. and
      don't finish the previous ones. Anyway, go back in time a few weeks and you will recall this trip outside of T'bilisi. These pictures focus more on close-ups of the structures rather than scenery. Let me know what you think.

      Russ
      http://travldawrld.blogspot.com/