Re: [sig] The New Russian Laurel

  • Sasha
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 28, 2009
      Greetings Sofya and Congratulations from Trimaris' newest Pelican... ;-p

      Sasha

    • Susan Saladini
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 28, 2009
        You have my sincerest congratulations. Beautiful pictures!

        Posadnitsa Sof'ia Zhirinskaia, AOA, OM
        Соф'ия Жиринская
        susanrae@...
        www.spindlesend.net

        On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 7:31 PM, Lisa Kies <lkies319@...> wrote:

        > Greetings from Sofya to all my friends at SIG.
        >
        > The deed is done!
        >
        > For all of you who were so enthusiastic about my elevation, here are the
        > pictures and video:
        > *http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser/Medieval/laurel.html*<
        > http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser/Medieval/Laurel/KCAT_8472.jpg>
        >
        > For those of you who were surprised that I wasn't already a Laurel and were
        > wondering, perhaps, what was wrong with Calontir that it took this long,
        > please remember that it takes more than just expertise in one's field to be
        > a Peer. Other qualities must also be demonstrated. That takes more than a
        > website and a bunch of emails which were, unfortunately, almost the only
        > way
        > I could be "active" in the SCA up until fairly recently. I still don't feel
        > quite ready to be a _Calontir_ Peer, but I'll muddle through. ;-)
        >
        > Thank you for all your good wishes!
        >
        > At your service,
        >
        > Sofya

      • Susan Saladini
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 28, 2009
          Hi Sasha,

          Congratulations on your Pelican. I would love to meet you. I moved to
          Triamaris last year and have not had a chance to meet many people. If you
          would please contact me off list I would like to chat with you.

          Thank you,

          On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 12:40 PM, Sasha <sashavilanov@...> wrote:

          > Greetings Sofya and Congratulations from Trimaris' newest Pelican... ;-p
          >
          > Sasha

        • Anthony Bryant
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 28, 2009
            Sofya --

            Congratulations, and welcome to the Order!

            Can't tell you how thrilled I am about this. :)

            Edward
          • Jennifer Nelson Kemp
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 28, 2009
              Woo hoo!!! Congrats and great pictures! Very Fancy Schmancy!

              Ianuk