Documentation for Tents

  • Paul W Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2009
      Rogned (Maya Frost) asked me to post the following query to the
      SIG-L. If you can help her, please cc her directly
      (nisiocan@...) as she does not read the List:

      I am looking for documentation on period tents for
      10th century Varangian Rus. I've a few modern illustrations of
      approx. 14th/15th c. tent but no proper documentation. The other
      difficulty for me is that I haven't many resources available to me at
      the moment other than the internet. Would you be able to post this
      query for me, or point me in the right direction? Cheers.

      -Rogned (Maya Frost)

      Thanks,
      Paul