Re: [sig] Website question.

  • Leon
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2009
      I have, although many many years ago.

      It's a big company, kinda like Amazon. There still can be problems of course
      but it's definitely not a fly-by-night operation.

    • LiudmilaV@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2009
        I order from them all the time. Shipping is a killer, but there are lots of good things to be had. I have a few in my basket now and debating whether to actually go through with the order. Never had any problems with them.
        Liudmila