Website question.

  • tatiana_moskovskaia
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2009
      Has anyone ever ordered anything from Ozon.ru?
      Are they trustworthy?

      Thanks,
      Tatiana
    • Leon
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2009
        I have, although many many years ago.

        It's a big company, kinda like Amazon. There still can be problems of course
        but it's definitely not a fly-by-night operation.

      • LiudmilaV@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2009
          I order from them all the time. Shipping is a killer, but there are lots of good things to be had. I have a few in my basket now and debating whether to actually go through with the order. Never had any problems with them.
          Liudmila