Re: [sig] Re: women religion

  • jenne@fiedlerfamily.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 3, 2009
      Annals of Jan Dlugoz claims to be available from the publisher:
      http://www.impublications.com/shop/the-annals-of-jan-dlugosz.html

      --
      -- Jenne Heise / Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
      jenne@...
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 3, 2009
        FYI, this is the worldcat.org record for it,
        http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/37577645&referer=brief_results

        so if you have access to ILL, you might be able to at least borrow it.