Re: [sig] Make and take ideas.

  • lori h-b/ raven
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 13 5:08 AM
      I orginally got mine at Pennsic from Gary Palmer his website is http://www.palmerlooms.com he has some that are $7 including shipping. He is the one who told me to get drinking straws and put paperclips inside them, letting a bit hang out which is where you attatch the warp yarn. It is VERY portable. I saw a set this year at a different vender who had a holder for them that you can use up to 12 sticks. Good luck with it.
      There's also a site http://www.thriftyfun.com/ that has a lot of take along crafts some of which are period, and a lot of other thrift and Green ideas.

      raven

      After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.