Re: Pennsic-ski?

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 10, 2009
      I have been giving serious thought about doing a hussar banner at
      Pennsic....
      --
      Zygmunt Nadratowski
      "To rip the ugly, false, and weak from my soul and hurl it into hell. To

    • Rick Orli
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 11, 2009
        I've never benn at pennsic, but have been thinking of doing a visit. If you do something like that in 2010, please contact me and I'll join you.
        -Rick