Re: Pennsic-ski?

  • panimagdalena56
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2, 2009
      I could see a Slavic camp at Pennsic...

      Magdalena
    • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 10, 2009
        I have been giving serious thought about doing a hussar banner at
        Pennsic....
        --
        Zygmunt Nadratowski
        "To rip the ugly, false, and weak from my soul and hurl it into hell. To

      • Rick Orli
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 11, 2009
          I've never benn at pennsic, but have been thinking of doing a visit. If you do something like that in 2010, please contact me and I'll join you.
          -Rick