Re: [sig] Re: Pennsic-ski?

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 28, 2009
      --- On Mon, 7/27/09, Hastings Sanderson <hodgepatch@...> wrote:

      > Oh wow!  I know what I want to
      > do with my summer vacation next year ;)

      Yeah, Me Too!

      --Sfandra

      ******************
      Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      Haus Von Drakenklaue, Kingdom of the East
      ******************
      Never 'pearl' your butt.
      ******************
      "Cultured pearls, eh? Do they turn their rounded noses up at other pearls, lift their pinkie when they drink seawater, and gossip horribly about pearls from less fortunate clams?" -- Martin der Wasserspeier
    • panimagdalena56
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2, 2009
        I could see a Slavic camp at Pennsic...

        Magdalena
      • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 10, 2009
          I have been giving serious thought about doing a hussar banner at
          Pennsic....
          --
          Zygmunt Nadratowski
          "To rip the ugly, false, and weak from my soul and hurl it into hell. To

        • Rick Orli
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 11, 2009
            I've never benn at pennsic, but have been thinking of doing a visit. If you do something like that in 2010, please contact me and I'll join you.
            -Rick