Re: [sig] Re: Pennsic-ski?

  • Hastings Sanderson
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 27, 2009
      Oh wow! I know what I want to do with my summer vacation next year ;)

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 28, 2009
        --- On Mon, 7/27/09, Hastings Sanderson <hodgepatch@...> wrote:

        > Oh wow!  I know what I want to
        > do with my summer vacation next year ;)

        Yeah, Me Too!

        --Sfandra

        ******************
        Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
        Haus Von Drakenklaue, Kingdom of the East
        ******************
        Never 'pearl' your butt.
        ******************
        "Cultured pearls, eh? Do they turn their rounded noses up at other pearls, lift their pinkie when they drink seawater, and gossip horribly about pearls from less fortunate clams?" -- Martin der Wasserspeier
      • panimagdalena56
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 2, 2009
          I could see a Slavic camp at Pennsic...

          Magdalena
        • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 10, 2009
            I have been giving serious thought about doing a hussar banner at
            Pennsic....
            --
            Zygmunt Nadratowski
            "To rip the ugly, false, and weak from my soul and hurl it into hell. To

          • Rick Orli
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 11, 2009
              I've never benn at pennsic, but have been thinking of doing a visit. If you do something like that in 2010, please contact me and I'll join you.
              -Rick