My mistake re: Slavic U..lol

  • Marilyn Kinyon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2009
      I meant Memorial Day Weekend..May 31st weekend in 2010
    • Karen McInturff
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2009
        Perhaps I missed the post, but I'll ask any way....where is slavic U this year?

        Dvoryanka Kashka Mokosheva   Life is a series of roads, where we end up along the way is ours to decide.

        I meant Memorial Day Weekend..May 31st weekend in 2010