RE: [sig] Russian znak

  • christopher chastain
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13 11:06 AM
      Tatjana,

      Thank you for the link, I will keep trying on this end as well.

      Yours in Humble Service,
      Pomestnik Dmitrii Zarekoi Ivanov
      "Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing!"

      To: sig@yahoogroups.com
      From: tiger@...
      Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 12:55:32 -0500
      Subject: Re: [sig] Russian znak

      This is the one page I know of. There may be others. I've been working on
      one of my own.

      http://www.goldschp.net/archive/rusheraldry.html

      Good Luck!

      Mir,
      Tatjana
      "It's never too late to be what you might have been."

      Wolf and Tiger Woodworking
      http://www.wolfandtiger.com