Summer Slovo Available

  • Paul W Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5 5:15 PM
      Greetings SIG:

      The Summer issue of Slovo is now available at the SIG website.

      Regards,

      Paul Wickenden (for SIG)
    • Patricia Hefner
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 5 9:09 PM
        I forgot how to get to the SIG website.
        THL Isabelle de Foix
        Shire Brantestone
        Kingdom of Meridies

        Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
        Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

        ________________________________

      • LiudmilaV@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 6 5:59 AM
          http://www.goldschp.net/SIG/slovo.html

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 11 6:28 PM
              Greetings SIG:

              The Summer issue of Slovo is now available at the SIG website:

              http://slavic.freeservers.com

              Regards,

              Paul Wickenden (for SIG)
            • goldschp tds.net