pennsic class information

  • karen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2009
      I will be missing Pennsic this year (do to being 7 1/2 months pregnant) and was wondering if any of the class teachers will be posting, or willing to email, the information from their classes this year?

      YIS~
      Kashka
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2009
        I will. Maybe the group could forward thier class manuals to you directly or post them? I'll do my classes!

        Best Regards,
        'dok