Re: Victor Kamkin

  • Jenn/Yana
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 1999
      >To get to the online bookstore go to:
      >https://www.kamkin.com/victorkamkinbookstore

      I ws actually using it just last night. A good setup, but they don't have
      their *entire* catalog onlne *yet*. I've been to their warehouse, and I
      doubt it will ever be totally online (it's really big). I am sure it will
      be great for all their newer materials, but don't hesitate on emailing them
      if you are looking for something that they might have had in-stock for awhile.

      --Yana