Russian Language Classes at Pennsic

  • Yevgeniya Pechenaya
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2009
      Greeting all!

      I will be teaching 2 classes this Pennsic.

      Conversational Russian

      8/4/2009          5:00:00
      PM     Tent 06
      This is the same class as last year where I'll go over the alphabet and some basic words and phrases mundade and scadian related. I promise to have more hand outs, and not loose everyone's emails

      Then there will be:

      Conversational Russian Part 2 (this class didn't make the booklet cause it got lost somewhere, but they did schedule it for me.)

      8/5/2009          5:00:00
      PM     Tent 06
      Here I'll go into some more complex phrases (both mundane and SCA related) as well as numbers, and dates.

      Each class is 1 hr long. There is no fee for the hand outs.

      Hope to see you there,

      Lada Monguligin

      Oooooh...
      SHINY!