Re: [sig] RE Slavic U

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2009
      Well, don't schedule it around me! LOL! Anytime that's not August - December is good. I can't get away during the last 3rd of the year because of work.

      --Sfandra

      ******************
      Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      Haus Von Drakenklaue, Kingdom of the East
      ******************
      Never 'pearl' your butt.
      ******************
      "Cultured pearls, eh? Do they turn their rounded noses up at other pearls, lift their pinkie when they drink seawater, and gossip horribly about pearls from less fortunate clams?" -- Martin der Wasserspeier

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 22, 2009
        That sounds like an excellent idea!! And I think your location is day-trippable from three different kingdoms -- Aethelmearc, Atlantia, and the southern part of the East Kingdom. Maybe even the easternmost regions of the Midrealm, though I'm less familiar with its geography.

        I hope you are able to get a good location on a date that is good for most folks. I know, it's impossible to avoid conflict with some event somewhere, but it would be great to avoid conflicting with some of the "big signature" events of the nearby kingdoms. Please let me know if you have any questions about Atlantia's calendar (I know the kingdom calendar deputy).

        Aciu,
        Lady Patricia of Trakai

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 25, 2009
          YAY! Slavic U is coming closer!