Newbie

  • Paul Aaron
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2009
      Can anyone point me in the right direction for information on Russian clothing and weapons 16th century-ish?

    • L.M. Kies
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 27, 2009
        Greetings from Sofya!

        >Can anyone point me in the right direction for information on Russian clothing and weapons 16th century-ish?

        Try here:
        http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser/Russia/Mordak/index.html
        http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser/Russia/Mordak/mordakarmor.pdf
        http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/3505/
        http://www.xenophon-mil.org/rushistory/medievalarmor/parti.htm

        At your service,

        Sofya

        Lisa M. Kies, MD aka HL Sofya la Rus, CW, CSH, uchenitsa Kramolnikova
        http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser
        "S preizbytkom nasytivshimsya knizhnoj sladosti."
      • Paul Aaron
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 27, 2009
          Thank you, thank you, thank you.

          Arthyr