Re: [sig] New Book Due in DEC 2009

  • aldo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2009
      Dear Sfandra, if you are really interested in the subject, I am about to leave for Novgorod for a Congress upon the history of this town (19-24 June) and I will take along my three books on Novgorodese history. So, if you want and you can enjoy reading Italian, I can send over those books to you free.Let me know!

      Ciao

      Aldo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2009
        <<I was looking for the original _Archaeology of Novgorod Russia_ but this
        looks good too....
        --Sfandra>>

        Sounds good!
        --
        Zygmunt Nadratowski
        "To rip the ugly, false, and weak from my soul and hurl it into hell. To