Re: Pennsic Slavic Gathering

  • panimagdalena56
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 3, 2009
      Great! Thank you!

      I do regret not getting to see some of your gorgeous garb though.

      In Service,
      Magdalena
    • Paul W Goldschmidt
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 5, 2009
        Mordak,

        Since you're now the man in charge, can you please send me
        (off-group) a blurb to put in the Summer Slovo about the gathering?

        Time-place-what to bring-etc.

        Thanks,
        Paul
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 5, 2009
          Sure...

          Pennsic SIG Meeting 2009!
               Come one, come all, bring your favorite potable, your best books and materials and your projects from the last year! Once again, we are having our Slavic Interest Group Gathering 2009! 8/4/2009 12:00:00 PM Tent 12

          This is a chance to show off your research to an interested audience, meet old friends and nake new ones! Bring some food! Bring some potables! Bring your curiousity and sense of humor!

          See you there!

          Best Regards,
          'dok