Re: [sig] Pennsic Slavic Gathering

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2, 2009
      I'll do it.

      Best Regards,
      'dok

      --- On Tue, 6/2/09, panimagdalena56 <nunother56@...> wrote:

      From: panimagdalena56 <nunother56@...>
      Subject: [sig] Pennsic Slavic Gathering
      To: sig@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 9:27 PM

      Slavic Interest Group Gathering

      8/4/2009 12:00:00 PM Tent 12

      Here is the information for the Pennsic Slavic Gathering.

      Unfortunately I will not be able to go to Pennsic this year. I had to replace the exhaust system on my car and it still needs more repairs to pass inspection.

      So I need someone to step forward and be the contact person at Pennsic. I would also need to give your name to the person in charge of the Pennsic A&S activities.

      You can email me privately or post on the list.

      In Service,

      Magdalena

    • panimagdalena56
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 3, 2009
        Great! Thank you!

        I do regret not getting to see some of your gorgeous garb though.

        In Service,
        Magdalena
      • Paul W Goldschmidt
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 5, 2009
          Mordak,

          Since you're now the man in charge, can you please send me
          (off-group) a blurb to put in the Summer Slovo about the gathering?

          Time-place-what to bring-etc.

          Thanks,
          Paul
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 5, 2009
            Sure...

            Pennsic SIG Meeting 2009!
                 Come one, come all, bring your favorite potable, your best books and materials and your projects from the last year! Once again, we are having our Slavic Interest Group Gathering 2009! 8/4/2009 12:00:00 PM Tent 12

            This is a chance to show off your research to an interested audience, meet old friends and nake new ones! Bring some food! Bring some potables! Bring your curiousity and sense of humor!

            See you there!

            Best Regards,
            'dok