Re: [sig] Needing help with a hat

  • Brandon J. Snowder
    Message 1 of 12 , May 18, 2009
      Wouldn't you know it. the same website I got the pattern from has the exact information I need that I never bothered to look at. We'll call this a learning moment.

      And the pattern I had was the second one with six segments. Although the place that had teh first pattern answered a lot of questions for me, and was very helpful to a poor nebie like myself.

      Thank you very much for your help.