Language Translations

  • Amy Tubbs
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2009
      Forgive me if you already knew this...

      I often use Google translation for assistance with projects I do in Spanish,
      Italian, German and Russian. I just realized that Google can also translate
      the following languages:

      Croatian
      Czech
      Estonian
      Latvian
      Lithuanian
      Polish
      Romanian
      Serbian
      Slovak
      Slovenian
      Ukrainian

      I am sure they are not as good as native-speaker translations, but they will
      help with basics. I am excited because I have a diary written by my great,
      great grandfather in Latvian, and now I will have a chance to try to
      translate it.

      If you search for Google translate, you get many options. I prefer this
      link: http://translate.google.com/translate

      -- Vitasha