Re: [sig] Good morning to the list

    Message 1 of 2 , May 16 10:49 AM
      Dmitrii,

      In the SIG Yahoogroup home, in Photos, is an album I built called MuseumofRussianIcons. IMG_0911 in there is a map of Russia printed in London in 1665. It hangs in the Museum http://www.museumofrussianicons.org/. The curator is awesome, I'm sure you could send an email inquiry for more info on the map itself.

      Hope that helps,
      Sfandra Dmtrieva

      Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      Haus Von Drakenklaue, Kingdom of the East
      Never 'pearl' your butt.
      "Cultured pearls, eh? Do they turn their rounded noses up at other pearls, lift their pinkie when they drink seawater, and gossip horribly about pearls from less fortunate clams?" -- Martin der Wasserspeier