Pennsic Gathering

  • panimagdalena56
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2009
      Greetings all. I was notified that they are working on the final list of A&S classes at Pennsic. I should soon have the details on the time and location of the SIG gathering. Stay tuned!

      In Service,
      Magdalena
    • Paul W Goldschmidt
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 2009
        I'm about to start working on the Fall Slovo and I don't have any
        accounts of what went on at Pennsic this year. I realize that it was
        some time ago, but could someone send me (off-list would be great)
        their account of what happened at the SIG gathering at the War?

        Thanks,
        Paul