Rus Name for Temple Rings...

  • Jennifer Nelson Kemp
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2009
      Okay, I'm trying to read through the captions in the Drevnia Rus and
      I'm stuck. Sofya, you've given us great translations of the pages but
      what is the word or words for temple rings?

      Ianuk
    • Yevgeniya Pechenaya
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 22, 2009
        Visochnye kol'tza
        Височные кольца

        This is a plural form

        Lada

        Oooooh...
        SHINY!

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 22, 2009
          Thank you! My transliteration was failing me!

          Ianuk