Couple of Lithuanian things

  • Patoodle@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2009
      Hi, everybody --

      (1) I have started a research blog at http://ladypatriciaoftrakai.blogspot.com/. I probably won't update it more than a few times a month, but please feel free to check it out and comment! The "feed" name on LiveJournal.com is "patricia_trakai." (If you're not on LiveJournal, don't worry about that.)

      (2) Last year I taught "Lithuania: The Biggest Medieval Country Of Which You Might Not Have Heard" at Pennsic University. Do you think I should teach it again? Comments and suggestions welcome!

      Thanks,
      Patricia of Trakai