Sorry for the irrelevance. Revlon Cancer Walk 2009

  • Yevgeniya Pechenaya
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2009
      It's that time of the year again! I walked last year and had
      a great time with friends supporting a truly worthy cause. I'll be walking
      again this year. Please support me and the cause that effects us all either in
      person or with a small donation. I know we are in a hard time now, so I
      appreciate any support you give.

      On Saturday May 2nd, I am participating in the 12th Annual
      EIF Revlon Run/Walk For Women in New
      York City. Please join me as I walk side by side with
      40,000 people dedicated to the fight against women's cancers. You can register
      at www.revlonrunwalk.com/ny.  If you
      can't make it on event day, as an event participant, I am also helping raise
      money by collecting pledges and donations. This 5K event was a huge success
      last year and this year I am striving to be one of the top fundraisers.   I could really use your help. To make a tax
      deductible pledge, simply click on the link below to go to my personal page and
      make a donation. Thank you for your time and consideration.

      My Donation page can be found at https://www.revlonrunwalk.com/ny/secure/MyWebPage.cfm?pID=488718.

      Thank you all,

      Lada

      Oooooh...