Answer to Su's question

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2009
      >Sfandra -
      >I did more snooping through your flickr photos - where did you get the
      >pierced metal band you used for the base of the black wool hat?

      Ah! A fortuitous find at Pennsic last year. There was a merchant on the corner closest to the A&S tents... Next to Auntie Arwens I think... Oh geez. I just dug out my merch guide from last year, and it's La Wrens Nest, fine EK purveyors of Awesome Random Stuff.

      It's one of their adjustable circlets.

      --Sfandra

      Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      Haus Von Drakenklaue, Kingdom of the East
      Never 'pearl' your butt.
      "Cultured pearls, eh? Do they turn their rounded noses up at other pearls, lift their pinkie when they drink seawater, and gossip horribly about pearls from less fortunate clams?" -- Martin der Wasserspeier