Anyone in Artemesia?

  • Hastings Sanderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2009
      We recently (as rather a surprise) moved to Lehi, Utah (about 2 weeks ago.) I had been living in Cedar City, where the SCA group lost their charter about 10 years back and have not been able to have a chapter so while I have wanted to be a member for years, I've never been in a position to join. I'd really be interested in participating and would love it if someone was available to hold my hand-- and let me know if I'd be the only Slav in the area :)