Seeking Mistress Lilibeta Rudenko

  • Seonaid13
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2009
      Is Mistress Lilibeta Rudenko on this list?

      I merely wish to express my admiration for her garb, pictured here:
      http://www.geocities.com/zaynabturk/pw/lilib.html

      I've had that picture bookmarked for a long time. For years, I planned to do something similar for my wedding dress. However, my lord and I have decided against an SCA wedding, so I'm making something a little more mundane instead [although gee, it IS a cotehardie pattern.. ;) ].

      Anyway, if she's not on this list, but if anyone knows her, please pass on my admiration for her work.

      Cheers,
      Sfandra Dmitrieva