Pennsic Slavic Gathering

  • panimagdalena56
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 18, 2009
      Greetings all. Yesterday I put in a request for an A&S tent. So start planning now to bring your favorite goodies and current projects, questions, books, music, etc.

      Bring your banners (wall hangings, textiles, kalkans, armor, etc) to decorate the tent too.

      If you have any questions as far as the gathering, send them to me privately so I will be sure to see them.

      In Service,
      Magdalena
    • Paul W Goldschmidt
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 18, 2009
        What's the date and time?

        At 06:08 AM 3/18/2009, you wrote:

        >Greetings all. Yesterday I put in a request for an A&S tent. So
        >start planning now to bring your favorite goodies and current
        >projects, questions, books, music, etc.
        >
        >Bring your banners (wall hangings, textiles, kalkans, armor, etc) to
        >decorate the tent too.
        >
        >If you have any questions as far as the gathering, send them to me
        >privately so I will be sure to see them.
        >
        >In Service,
        >Magdalena
      • panimagdalena56
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 18, 2009
          I haven't received confirmation yet on the day and time.

          As soon as I do, I will post it and get it to you Paul.

          YIS
          Magdalena
        • panimagdalena56
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 2, 2009
            Slavic Interest Group Gathering

            8/4/2009 12:00:00 PM Tent 12

            Here is the information for the Pennsic Slavic Gathering.

            Unfortunately I will not be able to go to Pennsic this year. I had to replace the exhaust system on my car and it still needs more repairs to pass inspection.

            So I need someone to step forward and be the contact person at Pennsic. I would also need to give your name to the person in charge of the Pennsic A&S activities.

            You can email me privately or post on the list.

            In Service,

            Magdalena
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 2, 2009
              I'll do it.

              Best Regards,
              'dok

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 3, 2009
                Great! Thank you!

                I do regret not getting to see some of your gorgeous garb though.

                In Service,
                Magdalena
              • Paul W Goldschmidt
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 5, 2009
                  Mordak,

                  Since you're now the man in charge, can you please send me
                  (off-group) a blurb to put in the Summer Slovo about the gathering?

                  Time-place-what to bring-etc.

                  Thanks,
                  Paul
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 5, 2009
                    Sure...

                    Pennsic SIG Meeting 2009!
                         Come one, come all, bring your favorite potable, your best books and materials and your projects from the last year! Once again, we are having our Slavic Interest Group Gathering 2009! 8/4/2009 12:00:00 PM Tent 12

                    This is a chance to show off your research to an interested audience, meet old friends and nake new ones! Bring some food! Bring some potables! Bring your curiousity and sense of humor!

                    See you there!

                    Best Regards,
                    'dok