Re: Chasing Ghosts - Another egg on decorated eggs

  • Kataryna Dragonweaver
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2009
      Yes, but a calcium carbonate batik egg is great too.... it's batik. on an egg... it's a place to move from where I was - I couldn't find batik even on the ceramic eggs prior to this.

      And an egg can be calcified/fossilized if dumped into the correct soil/peat bog conditions - I think I have to get the papers listed on the site, and get some more information.
      -Kataryna