Lecture notes posted in Files section

  • Seonaid13
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2009
      Hi gang,
      I've typed up and posted the handouts from the Kievan Rus' state lecture and the Iconography lecture in my "sfandra dmitrieva" folder. Please note that I just typed up the handouts from Professor Svitlana Malykhina's lectures -- any incoherancies, inconsistancies, or repetativeness are hers, not mine. :D

      The photos are loaded and before the mods for approval. Once they're in the newly made "MuseumOfRussianIcons" folder in the Photos section, I'll go through them and label each one.

      Cheers,
      Sfandra