RE: [sig] Hungarian Illuminated Manuscript

  • L.M. Kies
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2009
      Speaking of Hungary...

      I had someone in my Shire asking about having a Hungarian persona, and I noticed that the Hungarian Knowledge Pages is still gone (although available on the web archive).

      Would anyone like to help me bring it back to life?
      http://hungariansig.wikispaces.com/

      Sofya

      Lisa M. Kies, MD aka HL Sofya la Rus, CW, CSH, uchenitsa Kramolnikova
      http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser