Call for Articles for Slovo

  • Paul W Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2009
      Greetings Slavic Interest Group!

      As usual at this time of year, I'm looking for submissions for the
      Spring Slovo. Short articles, reviews, etc. appreciated. The major
      restriction is that it must be of interest to SIG.

      Let me know if you have anything.

      The deadline in April 1.

      Thanks,
      Paul (for SIG)

    • Paul W Goldschmidt
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2009
        Greetings Slavic Interest Group!

        As usual at this time of year, I'm looking for submissions for the
        Fall Slovo. Short articles, reviews, etc. appreciated. The major
        restriction is that it must be of interest to SIG. In particular,
        I'm most interested in people's Pennsic experiences.

        Let me know if you have anything.

        The deadline is October 1.

        Thanks,
        Paul (for SIG)