Re: new interesting gallery

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2009
      Dzieke, Pan Bart.

      This is interesting -
      http://www.hussar.com.pl/panel/uploads/2009/02/stp61465.jpg

      Everything I have read says that kopia were hollowed out. But this one
      clearly is solid up near the point, where the lance head was. Why?

      <<new interesting gallery
      Posted by: "Bartosz Siedlar" bartosz.siedlar@... bartsied
      Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:21 am (PST)
      witajcie,
      I send you link to new gallery with pictures of Kuba Pokojski- our noble-
      hussar friend,
      taken during his trips by ex Polish lands.
      There are oryginal pictures from Kamieniec Podolski, Chocim, Beresteczko,
      Lwow "Polish Termopiles" etc...
      http://www.hussar.com.pl/galerie-zdjeciowe/kuby-pokojskiego-zdjecia-z-kresow
      Bart>>

      --
      Tom Nadratowski
      "To rip the ugly, false, and weak from my soul and hurl it into hell. To