Re: [sig] Re: My first attempt at prianiki

  • Hastings Sanderson
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 22, 2009
      That's great to know. The praniks were really soft when I pulled them from
      the oven. They hardened up pretty quickly and at the party we either had to
      microwave them a few seconds or dip and dunk in tea. I'll have to let the
      leftovers sit for awhile and see what happens. And try some more without
      leavening.