Re: [sig] East Kingdom Slavs - Events you are attending? Let's connect

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 15, 2009
      --- On Fri, 2/13/09, purplkat@... <purplkat@...> wrote:

      > While there I hope to find someone who makes icons. I need
      > one of St Katheryne in a Slavic/Russian style.
      > I haven't found any good pics/ icons on-line.
      > Preference is her with (1) wheel, (2) wheel & book (3)
      > wheel, book and sword (4) garden/plain background - I would
      > prefer not to have her holding a palm frond.

      Pani Magdelena is your woman. She paints icons.

      --Sfandra

      ******************
      Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      Haus Von Drakenklaue
      Kingdom of the East
      ******************
      Never 'pearl' your butt.
    • purplkat@optonline.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 15, 2009
        Aldo,

        Unfortunately Yahoo groups strips attachments.

        Could you give me an url of the pictures? or send them to me off-list?

        Katheryne

        > While there I hope to find someone who makes icons. I need one
        > of St Katheryne in a Slavic/Russian style.
        > I haven't found any good pics/ icons on-line. Preference is
        > her with (1) wheel, (2) wheel & book (3) wheel, book and sword
        > (4) garden/plain background - I would prefer not to have her
        > holding a palm frond.
        >
        > Katheryne

      • aldo
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 16, 2009
          Yes. If you go to my wall in Facebook's you will find the icons that I scanned.
          So, just move to FACEBOOK and go to ALDO C. MARTURANO and you'll find them. Ciao