Re: [sig] Re: Looking for a book title

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2009
      Hey - there's a 30 page excerpt of that book available at the Oxbow site. I'd be a bit skeptical of it, because the author doesn't seem to site location or period for his images, though he does sometimes mention the artist when he's lifting from a painting.

      A good place for Russian-specific images is Micheal of Safia's Medieval Novgorod Leather page http://users.stlcc.edu/mfuller/NovgorodLeatherp.html.

      --Sfandra

      Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      Haus Von Drakenklaue