Fwd: [bogatyr] Polish re-enactors Handbook now avaolable

  • John Enzinas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2009
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Eryk Jadaszewski <jrjada@...>
      Date: Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 12:34 PM
      Subject: [bogatyr] Polish re-enactors Handbook now avaolable
      To: bogatyr@yahoogroups.com

      Greetings,
      The Polish Re-enactors Handbook is now on sale on Amazon Books, here
      is the link.

      http://www.amazon.com/Polish-Re-enactors-Handbook-Polish-Lithuanian-Commonwealth\
      /dp/1440475512/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1232731100&sr=1-1
      If it doesn't work just look on Amazon Books and do a search for
      Polish Re-enactors Handbook. It will be right there with the other
      book in the series the Kozaky Re-enactors Hand book by Maks.

      If anyone would like to purchase it through me please contact me off
      site and we can do it directly.

      Let me know if the link works if any of you check it.

      Yes, there are a few spelling errors which can't be corrected till the
      next run of books.

      Hope you all enjoy it

      Eryk Jadaszewski