RE: Re: [sig] Russian Alternate Titles List Update

  • L.M. Kies
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 4 6:36 PM
      Someone (wink) has already updated the titles on the Russian Knowledge Pages, along with pronunciations:
      http://russiansig.wikispaces.com/SCA+Alternative+Titles

      Oh, and Pomestnik is still on the list - particularly suitable for late period personas.

      Sofya

      >I was wondering if somebody could post the proper pronunciation for
      these titles. Just when I get used to saying and spelling pomestnik...hehe

      Vlakh

      L.M. Kies wrote:

      > Greetings from Sofya!
      >
      > The results of the Russian Alternate Titles List Revision are
      > available on the November 2008 LoAR:
      > http://heraldry.sca.org/loar/2008/11/08-11cl.html
      > < " target=_new>http://heraldry.sca.org/loar/2008/11/08-11cl.html>

    • Danks Cole
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 4 7:59 PM
        I'm late 10th, so Dvorianin seems most appropriate...

        Dvorianin Vlakh Drugov syn Izmaragdov