Re: [sig] Russian Alternate Titles List Update

  • Danks Cole
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 4 3:08 PM
      I was wondering if somebody could post the proper pronunciation for
      these titles. Just when I get used to saying and spelling pomestnik...hehe

      Vlakh

      L.M. Kies wrote:

      > Greetings from Sofya!
      >
      > The results of the Russian Alternate Titles List Revision are
      > available on the November 2008 LoAR:
      > http://heraldry.sca.org/loar/2008/11/08-11cl.html
      > <http://heraldry.sca.org/loar/2008/11/08-11cl.html>
      >
      > Although the key titles of "masteritsa" and "boiarin/boiarynia" were
      > returned (and are being prepared for re-submission), many of the other
      > proposed titles were accepted!
      >
      > I hope you find them useful.
      >
      > At your service,
      >
      > Sofya

    • L.M. Kies
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 4 6:36 PM
        Someone (wink) has already updated the titles on the Russian Knowledge Pages, along with pronunciations:
        http://russiansig.wikispaces.com/SCA+Alternative+Titles

        Oh, and Pomestnik is still on the list - particularly suitable for late period personas.

        Sofya

        L.M. Kies wrote:

        > Greetings from Sofya!
        >
        > The results of the Russian Alternate Titles List Revision are
        > available on the November 2008 LoAR:
        > http://heraldry.sca.org/loar/2008/11/08-11cl.html
        > < " target=_new>http://heraldry.sca.org/loar/2008/11/08-11cl.html>

      • Danks Cole
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 4 7:59 PM
          I'm late 10th, so Dvorianin seems most appropriate...

          Dvorianin Vlakh Drugov syn Izmaragdov